Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

DX stopped responding to my complaint / ticket

• Noot Sunday, April 15, 2018 6:24 PM Reply

For more than one month now, DX customer service is silent about the delay of an order from 5th January 2018. 

It concerns ticket: 32E24347C44F4A03957ACDFE5F3A9012

The last message I got on 13th of March was:

Please do not worry, your purchase with DX is guaranteed. If the package is lost on the way or returned to us after further investigation, we will arrange for a refund or replacement for you.

Since 13th March, nobody is responding. Meanwhile I received:

- only 3 instead of 7 items

- a faulty invoice on the enveloppe. Because of that I had to pay 18 euro's tax, while the received package contained only a few dollars.

I informed customer services several times, send them pictures of package, faulty invoice etc. But no response.

I also tried to create a review about the ordered items, but DX rejected this not giving any reason or taking addtional action.

You can understand that I'm very disappointed. I hope that you have a better experience with DX........

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, April 15, 2018 8:16 PM Reply

I informed customer services several times, send them pictures of package, faulty invoice etc. But no response.

That ^^ is probably why DX stopped responding. If you add anything to a ticket before DX replies, the ticket gets sent to the back of the queue every time you do it.  If you do it often enough, you may never get a reply. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(11909) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, April 16, 2018 11:56 AM Reply

Hello @Noot

Your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5065) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere