Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

The products can't be delivered.

• thanar Monday, April 16, 2018 3:39 PM Reply

Hello,

I've been trying to order a few items I am interested in. All of them show as "free shipping" to Greece, I don't see anything that cannot be shipped over here, no lithium batteries whatsoever included in the order. However, as soon as I try to confirm my order, an error message reading "The products you selected can’t be delivered to your shipping address. Please choose other products!" pops up at the top of the page.

Here's the products I am trying to order by SKU: 217336, 485187, 366108, 387221 and 916496003.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• thanar Monday, April 16, 2018 3:47 PM Reply

OK, looks like SKU 916496003 is the one that doesn't like to be shipped, for no apparent reason.

Posts(9) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:51 AM Reply

@thanar

Sorry, there is a limit to destination countries. It might be caused by the shipping issue. Please consider other products. Thanks for your support with DX.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere