Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Can I get a refund for my shipping cost?

• Darkstar826 Wednesday, May 02, 2018 4:05 AM Reply

Can I get a refund for my shipping cost because It's taking forever for 4 to 7 days. Plus, it cost me 21 dollars. 

Base on my order status.
    1) I paid on 4/12/2018. 
    2) Full shipment on 4/18/2018, but I could tell they only made the label and that's it. It took them 6 days just to create the label. -__-
    3) 4/24/2018 They finally drop my package at the post office. 12 days just to send it out!?
    4) Today is 5/1/2018. That's 19 days and I paid for fast shippment. Something is not right man. 

They only thing I don't understand... it took them 12 days just to hand over my package to the shipping service. That's bad. When I order stuff from Hong Kong. I get it in 2 to 3 days(for example : 1429556634(DHL tracking number) . DX service is not promising at all. They should go base on their logo saying. The service is not there. 

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Wednesday, May 02, 2018 9:33 AM Reply

Hello @Darkstar826

DX does not have an expedited processing option. Purchasing EMS only expedites postal service mailing time. You can track the package EA328***275CN via https://www.usps.com/ . Your item is being processed by United States Customs. Please contact them for updates. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Darkstar826 Thursday, May 03, 2018 2:50 AM Reply

If DX.com doesn't suppose expedited process option. Then why have the option available as 4 to 7 days? The option should look like this... "4 to 7 days(*)    *it kind of speed up your process, but I can't guarantee you*" lol. What makes it worse that you guys took 12 days to give the item to the shipper.  That's slowing the process down even more. 

After testing your shipping system.
    {REMOVED} delivered my package in two days for $22.58 for the same item I brought from your store. (1429556634 DHL tracking number). It's now 20 days with you guys for $21.43 for fast shipping. Even if I dont count the weekends. It's still late. 
    I give up. I should of listen to the reviews. 

• Maye_Tao Thursday, May 03, 2018 9:47 AM Reply

@Darkstar826

The package was delayed as it was held by your customs since Apr 26. Will you contact them to get the package and close the paypal dispute? Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Darkstar826 Friday, May 04, 2018 2:52 AM Reply

Well, Paypal is waiting for your respond since the package isn't here yet.. They are waiting to see what is going on your end. I think they told me... You guys got three days left before I get my refund for my shipping cost. I still want the product. It just the shipping part wasn't promise. Talk to them  If you could do that for me.I will give you guys a chance and forget the shipping cost, but it got to be result fast. Copy and paste this for your record. 

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere