Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Volumerate account / Stuck at PaymentProcessing

• Helbelinc Wednesday, May 02, 2018 11:51 PM Reply

Hey,

I've placed an order on volumerate on April 29th (Order number: 180429146018474287) and the process is still stuck at "PaymentProcessing" although I've paid with PayPal and the transaction was successful.

Despite that, my Volumerate account isn't connected with my DX account although I've registered for the purchase and also activated the account with my corresponding email address.

I had to create another account with that email address (it's the same on volumerate as well as

PayPal) but - as I said - they're apparently not connected to each other.

When will my order be shipped?

Thanks in advance for helping me

Kind regards

Helbelinc

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, May 03, 2018 11:55 AM Reply

@Helbelinc

We need more information to confirm your payment. We have sent an email to you. Please check. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5459) | Reviews | Tip post

• Helbelinc Thursday, May 03, 2018 4:41 PM Reply

Thanks for the quick reply, I've received the email. There was no information what you still need however.

I've answered the ticket and enclosed the paypal transaction code as well as a screenshot of the invoice.

I hope this can be resolved quickly since I urgently need the phone.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, May 04, 2018 9:52 AM Reply

@Helbelinc

We have confirmed your payment. Please wait for shipment. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5459) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere