Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

MY ORDER DOES NOT ARRIVE ME 2 MONTHS AGO

• MNG123 Friday, May 4, 2018 1:08 AM Reply

It is impossible to contact you, because the two phones do not work from Spain, because live chat does not work, because they do not answer to the emails. THIS IS A THING, THEY HAVE STAYED WITH MY MONEY.

Why they put on the web that I have received the shipment, when I have not received anything in my home and they have notified me from the transport agency that they have lost it.

FOLLOW AND LOSE ALL CUSTOMERS-

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, May 4, 2018 5:00 AM Reply

they do not answer to the emails

That's not surprising; DX does not have email support. Open a ticket like everyone else does. Response time is up to 6 days at present.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• Egyszer_volt Monday, May 7, 2018 4:32 AM Reply

Hi!

SKU: 852467675

Order Number: 171211001062231677

Order Date: 2017.12.11. 21:50

Package number: RP441238232SG

Please help me! I ordered the phone and have not arrived yet. Please check this. My order has not arrived in Hungary yet. 

*Today is May 6, 2018.*

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Monday, May 7, 2018 10:20 AM Reply

@Egyszer_volt

Sorry to hear this.

We need to confirm order details with you. Please get back to us via ticket case DEC948A745994B379AFE5E1BBCC75689(My account->My ticket). Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere