Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

OUKITEL K 5000 does not work and DX no warranty!

• AniDimitrova Sunday, May 20, 2018 9:32 PM Reply

I bought a phone Oukitel K 5000 from the site I received on January 12, 2018. It worked for 1 month normally and started to trouble. It was constantly restarting, and installed programs disappeared until April 6 stopped working, and when you started the phone showed a black screen. Since then, I've been trying to claim the phone's warranty, but there's been no response for a long time, or there are different emails where the video can not be sent as it gets bigger. They gave me an address to upload it and there was a link kept active only 6 days in which they did not answer again and did not see. Absolutely incorrect attitude. Trying to give up the claim for a guarantee, but I am firmly resolved and will seek my rights.
    Since 1 month has got a link in u tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMOPMtxbXeM  with the phone, but they can not see it forever. Please tell me what I need to do this situation. I want to get my money back, but this phone worked for less than 3 months. Such a relationship can not be with poor quality goods. They have to take the guarantee after the phone does not work! I think I should complain to the Consumer Protection Commission! Please give advice!

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by AniDimitrova on 5/21/2018 at 2:04 AM
  • Maye_Tao Monday, May 21, 2018 11:42 AM Reply

Hello @AniDimitrova

Please don't reply ticket before you get an answer. Your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Cell Phones)
Cell Phones

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere