Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Its About a month & i didn't received my order.

• AWAIS.Zahid Tuesday, May 29, 2018 10:59 PM Reply

Its About a month and i didn't got my order. Highly Disappointed with your service, i order it for my ister and she is about to leave and then this product will be useless for me. Tracking site is showing thtat the order is being delieved today, but i don't got any order. Its my big mistake to order from your site.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Wednesday, May 30, 2018 2:36 PM Reply

Hello @AWAIS.Zahid

The package RN200***523MY was delivered on May 29. You can track it via https://www.17track.net/en . Please confirm with Pakistan Post. Thanks.

2018-05-29 12:28IPS, Delivered to Awais

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• AWAIS.Zahid Thursday, May 31, 2018 2:46 AM Reply

but i didn't got my order. Tracking site is showing that the order is delivered to me yesterday but i didn't got any order. Its about a month, Now this package is waste for me...feeling regret to order from your site.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:21 AM Reply

Why are you blaming DX? 

Your postal system said it was delivered. It may have been delivered somewhere else by mistake, or maybe someone stole it, but that has nothing to do with DX. 

Contact your postal system and ask them to check where it went.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12408) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, May 31, 2018 5:44 AM Reply

'but i didn't got my order …'

Then you should enquire at your local Post Office. They are responsible for tracking notices of registered mail and they are responsible for delivery, not DX. The recipient has to sign for delivery so if it was delivered to the wrong person, the onus is on the Postal Service.

If you get no satisfaction from them, that is the time to notify DX as only the sender can initiate a claim. If the parcel is not found, it can take several weeks before you receive the refund.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7315) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by ozOzo on 5/31/2018 at 5:50 AM
  • AWAIS.Zahid Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:29 AM Reply

then whome to blame ? i paid for it and i didn't got my product. its yours responsibility to deliever the product to me. 

• AWAIS.Zahid Thursday, May 31, 2018 8:39 AM Reply

Local Post office is just ignoring this situation, i was approaching them for last 3 days but they are not responding. I am a student & u don't now how i manage to buy this product, its about a month & i was quite stressed out these day bcz of this situation.

«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere