Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

HELP!Some responsible supervisor!Order not reached

• Ariel.Lopez Friday, June 01, 2018 7:42 PM Reply

3 months ago I made a purchase for more than 300 USD in different items, some with paid shipping. It really has been a disaster the attention and the management:

- They used the payment of the shipment of an article, in another package full of other items that they declared wrong and customs in Argentina rejected it. DHL made a mess with the management of that package. At the moment it is in process of return to origin, nevertheless from the ticket, that they have for sure more than 50 messages and evidence of my part, they do not want to refund me the money of that package.

-From the total purchase only 40% of things have arrived, due to rejections in airport security and lack of professionalism of DX personnel.

-Berenice, who is the representative of DX who is attending the case does not answer correctly, and at the moment it seems to me that she is playing a joke with her answers. You really should not have personnel like she in attention to such serious matters.

-From the tracking of DHL clearly the information that the package is in return to origin, but still reject my request for money back. (http://www.cn.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=6436822980&brand=DHL)

-3 months after having made the total payment on all items there are still some on the way due to inoperability of the DX personnel for dispatch of the shipment. A huge lack of professionalism.

Please, someone with the hierarchical capacity get involved in this topic to give it a valid and agile solution.

Ticket number:

98090C64288B46628C9C54B5EA95D323    

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, June 04, 2018 12:01 PM Reply

Hello @Ariel.Lopez

The package is still held at your customs. We need to get it back first. Then we can follow up your request. Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Ariel.Lopez Monday, June 04, 2018 7:24 PM Reply

First: the package was rejected by customs for a DX error in the content declaration.

Second: from the traking number you can see that it says CLEARLY that the package is in the process of returning (attached image below). I do not know how long it will take to complete the process, but I have been three months since the payment of the package and DELIVERY and I do not have my money or my purchase. That is your responsibility. I suggest you talk to DHL which has informed me the same thing that I am writing to you. I need to get my ASAP money back. Thank you.

Regards.

1.jpg

• Ariel.Lopez Friday, June 08, 2018 9:10 PM Reply

Again. The days go by and I still do not answer, without having my money back or my package. It is more than 150 dollars in tht purchase! I can not belive DX's lack of responsibility on issues like this. Make use of the insurance of the shipment or manage with DHL so that they solve the matter in which they have put me for ERRORS OF YOU.

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere