Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

I have not received my tracking number

• GisselaM Tuesday, June 19, 2018 4:11 AM Reply

I have not received my tracking number of the purchase on 06/13/2018. No. 180612001041149435

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:18 AM Reply

If the order total was less than $20.00, there is no tracking # unless you paid $1.70 extra for "Standard" shipping.

If it was $20.00 or more, what is the shipment date in your account? 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12411) | Reviews | Tip post

• GisselaM Tuesday, June 19, 2018 5:31 AM Reply

HELLO, THEY DO NOT SEND ME THE NUMBER OF SENDING AND FOLLOWING MY ORDER. 4 DAYS HAVE ALREADY PASSED SINCE THE PROCESSING OF THE ORDER, IN MY PREVIOUS PURCHASE ONLY ONE DAY WAS DELAYED IN VERIFYING THE DATA.

MY ORDER SALARED ME 299.95 DOLLARS, YOU MUST SEND ME MY SHIPPING NUMBER. PLEASE, AS IT IS HIGHER THAN 20.00 DOLLARS.THE FIRST PURCHASE WITH YOU, I HOPE YOU DO NOT FAIL ME.

THANK YOU

I STAY AT COMMENTS

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 19, 2018 6:52 AM Reply

Click on the order # in your account. Does it say "Full Shipped" or "Full Shipment"? If so, click the "Shipments and Tracking" tab to see the tracking #. If not, you'll have to wait until it ships to get a tracking #.

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/19/2018 at 6:55 AM
  • GisselaM Tuesday, June 19, 2018 7:11 AM Reply

Doesn't say "Full Shipment" say "The order is processing", but says this since 14/06/2018, and we're already 18/06/2018

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:17 AM Reply

DX doesn't work on weekends and today was their "Dragon Boat Festival" so they'll be back to work right about now. 

As soon as your order is shipped, you'll be given the tracking #. 

Btw, it can often take a week or longer for the tracking # to start working/updating. That's completely normal and nothing to worry about.

• GisselaM Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:24 AM Reply

ok. I understand....thanks ....I'll be waiting... have a nice day... XD

• Maye_Tao Wednesday, June 20, 2018 11:36 AM Reply

Hello @GisselaM

Your order was just shipped out. Please wait a few days and track packages via https://www.17track.net/en  . Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere