Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

All or just one?

• mr350 Saturday, June 23, 2018 5:34 AM Reply

In the title and listed under features it states sizes 6-24mm Ratchet Gears Wrench, which would be 18 pieces, but your pictures show either 8-19mm or 11-24mm, which is it? Then listed under features it says “Package includes: 1 Pcs ratchet spanner” but scroll down to “General” it states Quantity - 1 set. So, do you get 1 set (all 18 pieces) or just one wrench?

What is the difference between these and SKU: 499322?

Have you got the same set in standard inch sizes also?

I want 3 complete sets (54 pieces)… how much?

Steve

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by mr350 on 6/23/2018 at 5:54 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:08 AM Reply

@Maye_Tao should be able to answer your questions after the weekend. 

If you get a full set of these for under $7.00, I wouldn't put them to heavy use. I learned to never buy cheap tools about 50 years ago. They cost more because you'll soon need to replace them (usually with better ones) when they break. Just lettin' you know.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12074) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/24/2018 at 1:09 AM
  • ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 24, 2018 7:02 AM Reply

The presentation of product pages is getting worse by the day! We find page after page with mistakes, anomalies, inaccurate descriptions, irrelevant photographs and questionable prices.

If the person responsible for setting out product pages does not know enough about the products and does not have time to check out exact details with the supplier, they should be given more help, or not be in that position. They give the impression that DX is deliberately misleading customers into buying, then arguing later about what is included in the sale.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7276) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by ozOzo on 6/24/2018 at 7:04 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 24, 2018 7:47 AM Reply

Very well said ozOzo!

The only thing I can add is that it seems like they really don't care about customers anymore, and try to offer us as little information as possible, such as; removing listing dates of items, not separating new arrivals by dates listed (which makes it very hard to remember where one day's listing ends and the next day's starts) closing "Live Chat" without mentioning it, which makes it harder to contact them. 

If the reason is that they're short-handed, than why do they have someone wasting time up-voting all the damn new reviews? Do they think that people buy things because a review (which might be totally useless) has a lot of up-votes?

post edited by gasbag11 on 6/24/2018 at 7:55 AM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 24, 2018 9:16 AM Reply

The title actually says what size it is, but several mentions of it being a "set" is unacceptable and ridiculous.

Spanner 13mm

Most of the set are linked together as size options, but there are a handful that are listed individually; it's DX. The ones linked together have SKU numbers that start with 916, such as 18mm sku.916499324. Those listed individually:

13mm sku.499328

14mm sku.499327

19mm sku.499323

24mm sku.499322

I got sku.916502621 (which is much cheaper than the identical sku.502621 - same photos) and also a 17 mm version from elsewhere.

Do they think that people buy things because a review (which might be totally useless) has a lot of up-votes?

"Shipping took a while but got here eventually." 28 up-votes!

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24405) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 24, 2018 11:11 PM Reply

It was probably a 4~5 star review too. 

If I remember correctly, one of the review "requirements" was that the review needed to contain useful information wasn't it?

So much has changed here over the last few years, but I can't think of a single thing that has changed for the better.  

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, June 24, 2018 11:28 PM Reply

"Shipping took a while but got here eventually." 28 up-votes!

Here's a prime example of the crap reviews that have 4~5 stars and lots of up-votes.

Stupid en late dilivery

posted by12091592 on 06/21/2018

I live in belgium ans he not deliver my fake toy no buy here!!!!

Impression: Cheap;

5 stars and 22 up-votes. ^^

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, June 25, 2018 7:03 AM Reply

Yeah, OK, my fake example review had spelling and grammar which was too good.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24405) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere