Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

ETA of order Changed tracking NO. airport security

• JoepbNL Monday, June 25, 2018 10:59 PM Reply

Dear DX, 

I just received a message that the trackingnumber of by order changed because my order failed to go through airport security (because it contains a battery). I thought I'd ordered from the German warehous because I wanted the product promptly, and it would be weird to use airmail between the Netherlands (where I live) and Germany, since these countries are next to each other. 

I have currently no idea where my order is or where it is coming from. Also because the DHL tracking numbers do not work in the Netherlands. Could you please give me an indication of when I will receive the product? The product page says shipment withing 7 to 10 working days, but what does this mean for the delivery? 

Thank you in advance, 

Regards, Joep

Order Number: 180619001048823164

Product page: http://www.dx.com/nl/p/xiaomi-huami-amazfit-bip-bit-pace-lite-youth-version-smart-watch-black-english-edition-492021#.WzEBUaczaUk

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 26, 2018 7:12 AM Reply

There is no German warehouse, everything comes from China via airmail.

Nobody receives their order within 10 days! you misuderstand the meaning of the word "shipment". In this context, it means the time it takes to source, handle and package the order. That normally (but not always) happens within 7~10 working days. The day it passes from DX into the hands of the Postal Service is called the "Shipment Date".

If you have a new tracking number, it was returned and and re-sent with another postal service and there should be a new Shipment Date shown on your order page. Normally you can expect it to arrive in 2~4 weeks after that date.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7289) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:41 AM Reply

Hello @JoepbNL

Your order was shipped on Jun 25 with a new tracking number RP443***323SG via Singapore Post. You can track it via https://www.17track.net/en . Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:42 AM Reply

@ozOzo 

Thank you. 

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• JoepbNL Tuesday, June 26, 2018 6:40 PM Reply

Thank you very much. 

Fast reply, good service (y).

• JoepbNL Monday, July 09, 2018 7:53 PM Reply

Dear @ozOzo,

Unfortunately, I still haven't received the order. I called the post company in the Netherlands, and with the trackingnumber they were able to tell me that the package was sent retour to Singapore because the address was not clearly enough visible on the label. Therefore, they could not deliver the order. 

I'm leaving the Netherlands for six months this Friday. What are the steps we can take to resolve this matter? 

• JoepbNL Monday, July 09, 2018 7:55 PM Reply

Dear @Maye_Tao

Unfortunately, I still haven't received the order. I called the post company in the Netherlands, and with the trackingnumber they were able to tell me that the package was sent retour to Singapore because the address was not clearly enough visible on the label. Therefore, they could not deliver the order. 

I'm leaving the Netherlands for six months this Friday. What are the steps we can take to resolve this matter?

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, July 10, 2018 9:49 AM Reply

@JoepbNL

It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery. It has arrived at destination Post. Please try to contact local NL post for updates. Thanks.

2018-07-04 00:00 Arrival at Processing Center (Country code: NL)

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

mod edited by Maye_Tao on 7/10/2018 at 9:49 AM
  • JoepbNL Tuesday, July 10, 2018 3:58 PM Reply

@Maye_Tao    

Thank you for your response. I have contacted the local NL post and they told me the package was sent back to Singapore. In NL, packages get a new 3S barcode. The current status is therefore not: 2018-07-04 00:00 Arrival at Processing Center (Country code: NL), but Sent to the country of destination (Which is now Singapore because the adress label was not clear). Please refer to following image: 

https://ibb.co/fP8oj8

Orderstatus.png

Thank you.

• Maye_Tao @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:10 PM Reply

@JoepbNL

Sorry to hear this.

If it is returned, we need to wait until we get it back first. Then we can follow up your request. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere