Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order not recieved & Tracking # does not work

• LinusLarsson87 Tuesday, June 26, 2018 2:16 PM Reply

Hello!

I placed and paid my order (180525001021060762) two VNETPHONE V8 Bluetooth motorcycle intercom SKU 403617, the 25th of May and recieved a tracking # by email (RX707585969CN). The order status is Fullshipped but the tracking # does not work (17track.net) and i haven´t yet recievd my package. I also opened a ticket (E4F888654A6E4C969AE746DB4BFA929C) but I have not yet recieved an answer from staff. 

Is there a specific reason as to why thwe tracking # is not working?

How long does it ussually take to ship items to Sweden?

How long should I wait until opening PP dispute? 

Thanks!

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 26, 2018 8:44 PM Reply

Are you sure the tracking # hasn't been changed? That happens sometimes when pkgs are rejected by China customs, but DX usually sends an email notice. Maybe it was missed somehow? Click on the "Shipments and tracking" tab for that order # to check. 

Also, never add ANYTHING to a ticket before DX replies or it will go to the back of the queue every time. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12074) | Reviews | Tip post

• LinusLarsson87 Tuesday, June 26, 2018 9:16 PM Reply

I actually did add info to my ticket and low and behold, I got an answer almost immediately! For some reason my package didn't pass customs security check and was returned. They will attempt to resend and if it doesn't work, I will get a refund. 

Funny though, my friend ordered the same item and there was no problem getting it through customs. 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, June 26, 2018 10:37 PM Reply

From what I've read about it, China customs will often return a whole sack/container of mail if they find only one item in that sack  that's not allowed to be shipped. 

Anyway, good luck with the re-shipment. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12074) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere