Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Whitout response again

• PabloGMLS Thursday, June 28, 2018 4:52 PM Reply

Im not being answered again in my ticket. My ticket number is: 54159FC7F44B4AB7A0CF8BC813B23D77

I want to know to if the fee of the certificate to know if the problem is man-made o nor will be covered, it costs 25€. And if my phine will be repaired or replaced, i paid for a new phone, not for a repaired one (more likely to malfunction) and i paid for it months ago... 

In all my posts/tickets im being polite with you, but im starting to be really displeased with the situation. I've been trying to have mybphone replaced for more than 2 months.

Posts(23) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Friday, June 29, 2018 9:38 AM Reply

@PabloGMLS

Please don't reply the ticket before you get an answer. Otherwise, it will go to the back of the queue. Your ticket has been replied. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• PabloGMLS Monday, July 09, 2018 7:39 PM Reply

This time i didn't reply before being answered but i'm not reciving any answer, i need to know what to do with the statemet

• Maye_Tao Tuesday, July 10, 2018 2:39 PM Reply

@PabloGMLS

You can post statement via the ticket. We will follow up your case there. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• PabloGMLS Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:48 PM Reply

I posted the statement few days ago, I need a response please.

• PabloGMLS Monday, July 16, 2018 3:33 PM Reply

Why did you close my ticket? You didn't solve my problem, I sent to you the statement you told me but you will not refund me the repairing fee or give me a new phone, you only said will refound the statement fee.

• Maye_Tao Monday, July 16, 2018 6:03 PM Reply

@PabloGMLS

We offered a solution via ticket case. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )

• PabloGMLS Monday, July 16, 2018 7:21 PM Reply

You refounded me 25€, wich covers the statement fee, but the repair fee as the statement says is more expensive than the phone, wich means that it will cost at least 120€, it's a GPU problem. I opened another ticket to see if you can help me with my defective phone hoping you will cover the repair fee or give me a new one.

• PabloGMLS Tuesday, July 24, 2018 5:39 PM Reply

I opened a new ticket, where you gave me a solution, but i need you to answer my questions please.

Ticket Number: 124D4B6365CD4A9AB64471E7B17CB87E

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:20 AM Reply

Hello @PabloGMLS

Our customer service staff have responded to your ticket yesterday, you can go to check it

Posts(314) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere