Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

4G Band UMIDIGI Z2 6.2 inch Notch Full Screen 4G

• lramosu9 Saturday, June 30, 2018 6:25 AM Reply

Could you please confirm if UMIDIGI Z2 6.2 inch Notch Full Screen 4G Phablet w/ 6GB + 64GB, Face ID - TWILIGHT

support 4G: FDD-LTE B4 band.

In addition, if phablet is ordered today do you know an estimated date to be delivery in USA (California). 

Regards.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, June 30, 2018 8:44 AM Reply

Could you please confirm if UMIDIGI Z2… support 4G: FDD-LTE B4 band.

This question has already been asked in THIS THREAD and is awaiting response, so keep an eye out for it there. Hopefully we will get an answer when Maye_Tao is back after the weekend.

...do you know an estimated date to be delivery in USA??

Normally it can take 7 to 10 days to the shipment date and another 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by ozOzo on 6/30/2018 at 8:54 AM
  • alecszav Monday, October 22, 2018 4:05 PM Reply

I bought a phone from you (order 180903001044209560). The phone has a critical flaw. I opened the claim ticket (180903001044209560). A month has passed - the problem is not solved. I turned to the site of the manufacturer. There is a common problem with the phone with a microphone. The recommendation is to replace the phone through the seller. You do not do this.

Posts(51) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere