Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Does this watches contains Barometer?

• milanbb55 Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:32 PM Reply

Hello,

I want to buy these watches but I do not know if these one contains Barometer. Here in Slovakia Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Stratos Pace 2 contains Barometer as standard function. But I don't know if producer made more versions of this watches. Could someone please confirm if barometer is inside these watches offered in DX?

Thank you.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, July 12, 2018 9:29 AM Reply

GPS + Glonass

Can precisely record your ... altitude,

I thought GPS wasn't good at precisely working out altitude.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24807) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:37 PM Reply

at this price point GPS is good(close?) enough, if you pay more money for something like a later model Iphone with a proper barometer sensor built in it's better, but the difference in price is considerable, as usual the more you pay the better the design/quality/performance of device, my general rule of thumb is simple, the more often you use an item or the more you depend on it, the more money you should expect to pay for it

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11960) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere