Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Where is my order?

• disgruntled2 Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:19 PM Reply

My order dispatched and fully shipped on the 9th of July, and yet 9 days later Royal Mail says 

"Tracking no. RP443334789SG

This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK."

Now it has said this for at least 3 days - where is my order? I cannot track it now it has left Singapoore, and why does it take over three days to get to the UK from Singapoore? 

Surely after 9 days it should at least be in the UK?

Where is it?

Thanks

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by disgruntled2 on 7/19/2018 at 4:46 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, July 18, 2018 8:21 PM Reply

Tracking info is not 100% accurate. 

"Tracking no. RP443334789SG This item is now leaving the originating country.

That (^^) does not mean it was leaving at that moment, just that it was "scanned out" and will leave as soon as there's enough space on a plane. It could leave in hours, or maybe not for a day or 2. 

Once it leaves, it might get stuck at your country's customs for a day or 2 (or more at certain times of the year) and won't get scanned in until it arrives at your postal system. 

That's pretty much normal and applies to most countries/postal systems. It will probably update in a day or 2. It's certainly far too soon to worry about it though.  

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

• Maye_Tao Thursday, July 19, 2018 9:23 AM Reply

Hello @disgruntled2

It usually takes about 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please wait for it with patience. Thanks.

Be happy. ( *^_^* )
    Posts(5502) | Reviews | Tip post

• disgruntled2 Thursday, July 19, 2018 4:10 PM Reply

Hello Maye_Tao

I am very unhappy witrh this. It says standard delivery on my item is 7-10 days.  Right next to it... Free delivery in 7-10 days. 

This is a big part of the reason I purchased this phone, I have just lost my partner and am trying to organise his interment and cannot as it is 10 days later and it looks like it still hasn't even left singapoore!!

What's going on? Why are you letting customers think they'll get their delivery in 10 days and now you're telling me up to 4 weeks??!! That is diabolical.

It says 7-10 days usually. No mention of 4 weeks.. you surely can't be telling me it could take up to four weeks? 

Not to mention it is supposed to be tracked - another reason I gotthis phone, but last mention of it was on the 15th of July - nothing at all since then - and I only got that info by going ot the singapoore site eventually after going through all other cariiers. 

Get in touch with them and speed it up or this is false advertising. If you're now saying it could take up to 4 weeks, it's fraudulent. 

7-10 days delivery on my item but still not here.jpg

post edited by disgruntled2 on 7/19/2018 at 4:15 PM
  • ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, July 20, 2018 7:29 AM Reply

Nobody receives their order within 10 days! you misuderstand the meaning of the word "shipment". In this context, it means the time it takes to source, handle and package the order. That normally (but not always) happens within 7~10 working days. The day it passes from DX into the hands of the Postal Service is called the "Shipment Date".

Normal delivery time is 2~4 weeks after the shipment date. It is normal for tracking to not show any result for a week or 10 days after shipment… often not until it arrives in your country.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, July 21, 2018 9:59 AM Reply

Nobody receives their order within 10 days!

I had one order from DX take 11 days at the beginning of this year. My last DX order to take 10 days was in November last year, and I had a couple of orders last October take 8 and 9 days, and one last August took 7 days. Over the last year my average was 22 days, with only a couple packages over 28 days. MVP items normally get shipped much sooner than ordinary items.

you misuderstand

Ewe misudderstand. This is an MVP items which normally ships in 24 hours. The column in the table is headed Estimated Delivery Time. It is thus reasonable to expect delivery in 10 business days, or two weeks. However, it does use "Typically". How atypical is it to exceed that timeframe?

am trying to organise his interment and cannot

Perhaps you should borrow a phone so you can get that important activity out of the way ASAP.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24950) | Reviews | Tip post

• disgruntled2 Sunday, July 22, 2018 4:52 PM Reply

Thank you Sheepish for your sensible reply as opposed that bozo was it..oh no ozOzo. I appreciate your taking the time to enlighten me about your history with them also.

Tomorrow it will be two weeks. I have no hope whatsoever of it getting to me by then as accoprding to the tracking in my country is hasn't even left Singapoore yet! - 2 weeks later it hasnt even left the country to come here. 

That is diabollical and very bad show.

RE fraud,  I am afraid at no point does this company make it clear it could be up to 28 days for delivery. 

It hopes you will misunderstand and since the 7-10 day window is the only delivery guide it gives, it is false advertising .  

Even if it wasn't it's an awful company, misleading it's customers when other sites take price hits to take this long for delivery...

As I said, there are sites that make it very clear it will take 2-4 weeks for delivery and their goods are much cheaper because of this such as  etc

This phone is not much cheaper. I could've gotten it for this price or nearabouts just about anywhere, so I cannot ever see a reson to order from here again. 

I can however see a reason to report them to trading standards and for making sure everybody I know is made aware of my experience so they don't also get duped 

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 22, 2018 5:23 PM Reply

Please be aware that ozOzo is one of the most experienced and helpful customers you will find on the DX forum and I assert the exclusive right to abuse and/or ridicule him. Think of me as his trained attack sheep and we'll get along just fine.

Please also be aware that mentioning competitors breaks forum rules; reported.

I'll repeat that DX does use the word "Typically" so it's hard to argue that delivery in two weeks is guaranteed.

The best estimated delivery times I've seen are on another site where they have a table showing destinations, then percentages of orders that arrive within 1 week, 2 weeks, etc.

Remembering 30 years.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 22, 2018 5:35 PM Reply

I cannot ever see a reson to order from here again. 

I think a lot of people agree with that. DX is not the place it used to be and not surprisingly doesn't seem to have the number of customers it used to.

I can however see a reason to report them to trading standards

Does China even have trading standards? They sure don't care about copyright or patents.

Remembering 30 years.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, July 22, 2018 8:43 PM Reply

Does China even have trading standards?

Of course they do. It's their golden rule. vv

"Try not to lie or exaggerate more than other online shops, but if you do (accidentally of course) and start getting a lot of complaints about it, just give them the old Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check with the suppliar.  Thanks for your understanding". 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12572) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere