Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

missing items, DX is asking for the impossible...

• snailmail Wednesday, August 08, 2018 10:09 PM Reply

Hi forum -

generally speaking I'm very satisfied with DX, but now I have a problem:

Order # 180619001048451505, item # 916503935 

(Anker 3ft / 0.9m Nylon Braided Tangle-Free Micro USB Cable) - This item never arrived, and in the Ticket I opened for it DX is asking for photos of the rest of the order, of the items that actually did arrive, including the packaging.

But: The other stuff came over a period of a few weeks, bit by bit in a total of 4 or 5 deliveries. And of course I didn't take pictures of the stuff before dumping the packaging, I mean, I was fully expecting the cable to be the last delivery and would be coming soon... But it never did...

What can I do now, how do I get my cable?

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, December 12, 2018 3:18 PM Reply

What happened with this problem?

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24914) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:16 AM Reply

[email protected]

The logistics information shows that the package has arrived in the destination country, If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if there are any packages waiting for you to pick up and please let us know?

You can track it via the following link:
    http://global.cainiao.com/detail.htm?mailNoList=LP00104729496711&spm=a3708.7860688.0.d01

Posts(108) | Reviews | Tip post

• snailmail Friday, December 14, 2018 3:25 AM Reply

Well its been a while, I almost forgot about this... I did check with my local post guys, there were no packages waiting for me unfortunately. While it's not a supercheap cable its not exactly a superexpensive item either, and I _swear_ it didn't arrive here... So maybe you can just send a new one, as a sign of goodwill towards a loyal customer? :)

Posts(15) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, December 14, 2018 4:04 AM Reply

The logistics information shows that the package has arrived in the destination country

Yes, but what happened to prevent delivery?

Don't worry snailmail, DX has a process to go through to try to figure out what's happened. Just be patient.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24914) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere