Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

CANCEL AN ORDER AND IT WAS CHARGED

• GisselaM Thursday, August 09, 2018 10:27 PM Reply

hi, I need help. yesterday I made a purchase of 10 dvr angel eyes, the value was 599.00 dollars. when paying the page, I stuck and at the end I got a message that said something that had gone wrong try again "and try again more times, in the end they debited me from the credit card for $ 599.00, but I had already canceled the purchase, thinking that it had not worked, then I have not received any mail with the confirmation of the purchase and the shipping number .... the authorization code for this purchase was 364143, can you see by favor which order was paid and send me the order?

The number of my order is  180808001014926631

I repeat send that order no problem, I only want the shipping number since it was deducted from the credit card

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:39 PM Reply

Hello @GisselaM

After careful review, we found your order have been cancelled and the money have been returned your payment account, please check your account.

Posts(414) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere