Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

The products you selected can’t be delivered

• tfibe Tuesday, August 14, 2018 5:09 PM Reply

I live in Bulgaria and I am getting the following message:

"The products you selected can’t be delivered to your shipping address. Please choose other products!"

When i try to buy:

http://www.dx.com/p/OBR-Stainless-Steel-Spoon-Coffee-Guitar-Shape-Music-Theme-Tea-Stirring-Spoon-Small-Ice-Cream-Dessert-Scoop-Creative-Flatware-Silver-916577560

ITS a SPOON!?!?!

Is this a mistake or what? Why on earth would there be a restriction on transporting spoons ?!?!?

I am getting same message for 

http://www.dx.com/p/Ice-Cube-Maker-Mold-Plastic-Large-Ice-Cream-Tub-Set-Tools-Gun-Shaped-Ice-Cube-Tray-Mould-for-Party-Drink-Whiskey-Random-Color-Gun-Shaped-916561063

http://www.dx.com/p/Ice-Cube-Maker-Mold-Plastic-Large-Ice-Cream-Tub-Set-Tools-Gun-Shaped-Ice-Cube-Tray-Mould-for-Party-Drink-Whiskey-Random-Color-Bullet-Shaped-916561062

Granted those under a scanner might be an issue, but still they are Ice MOLDS!?? On top of that i had one of those delivered several years ago without problem.

Can please someone give me an explanation why there is a problem wiht those item 

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by tfibe on 11/17/2018 at 10:06 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:30 PM Reply

Hello @tfibe

If there  shows "The products you selected can’t be delivered to your shipping address. Please choose other products!", we suggest you can choose other similar products.

Posts(1042) | Reviews | Tip post

• tfibe Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:36 PM Reply

The guitar spoons are kinda unique. Can you please tell me what si the problem wiht them ?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, August 16, 2018 9:07 PM Reply

I think it's a site bug although DX says it's not. 

Several months ago I tried to order a pocket knife and got the same message, but when I ordered an almost identical knife, I had no problem. The main difference between them was the color. Plus the one I ordered and received was actually slightly bigger, so size couldn't have been the problem. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12555) | Reviews | Tip post

• tfibe Friday, August 17, 2018 12:08 AM Reply

The whole point of the message is that certain items are security risks if i recall the initial explanation by dx staff, i think it was 1-to-2 years ago. How on earth can a spon be a security risk???? 

It MUST be a site error. I am reporting it in the hope that it will be fixed and instead i am getting the reply "get something else". This is some lazy work there. 

Other items i've gotten the message about was a water pump and a kitchen utensil if i recall.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, August 20, 2018 4:49 PM Reply

sku.916577560

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24930) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, August 20, 2018 4:57 PM Reply

OBR
    Stainless Steel
    Spoon Coffee Guitar Shape Music Theme Tea Stirring
    Spoon Small Ice Cream Dessert Scoop Creative Flatware Colorful

So... what is it, again?

It MUST be a site error.

Did you know there's a site bug forum? Posting site bugs has no more effect than posting them here.

Remembering 30 years.

• tfibe Monday, August 20, 2018 5:08 PM Reply

Its more or a bug in the sense that dx's procedure seems to off regarding some items. I have no idea how items are selected to be ineligable to transport but i can't think of a single reason why soons would be a flight risk. It more of a mistake of the part on whoever created the entry for the SKU. Maybe ...? 

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 31, 2018 11:52 AM Reply

We can't ensure the reason, so we suggest  you can choose other products.

What? It's your site! Why is a spoon not allowed to be shipped to Bulgaria?

Remembering 30 years.

• tfibe Friday, August 31, 2018 5:39 PM Reply

"We can't ensure the reason" - this is one polite way to say "i have to idea". I have to give 9/10 for the very political answer. Still does not make sense or fixes my problem but i guess at this point nothing will.

post edited by tfibe on 8/31/2018 at 5:39 PM
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere