Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

The products you selected can’t be delivered

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, August 31, 2018 6:12 PM Reply

@tfibe

Sorry for the wrong word, we have reflect this to our logistic team, and waiting for the feedback, we will give you a  reply ASAP.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

mod edited by Alisa-Deng on 8/31/2018 at 6:13 PM
  • tfibe Friday, August 31, 2018 6:19 PM Reply

"wrong wording" is a bit of an understatement. What you said before is veeeeery different compared to "we reflect this to our logistics team". I hope the logistics team answer soon.

Posts(49) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 31, 2018 8:20 PM Reply

Like I said earlier, it's a site bug that they won't admit to.

It most likely started when the IT team "fixed" something else. It seems like everytime they fix something, something else gets broken. Usually only temporarily though.

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12566) | Reviews | Tip post

• tfibe Friday, August 31, 2018 8:43 PM Reply

@gasbag11

Everyone makes mistakes, as long as they are fixed in a timely manner i don't mind.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, August 31, 2018 9:46 PM Reply

Everyone makes mistakes, as long as they are fixed in a timely manner i don't mind.

LOL Timely manner? At DX? Read sheepish's site bug report and note how long some bugs have been around. 

http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1447018 

Ask them.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, September 1, 2018 5:47 AM Reply

The word "culture" seems pretty simple, but differences in culture between China and the West means that these sorts of problems (dozens of them) may never get fixed.

In the West if a lowly employee finds something wrong with how a company operates, they will point it out, be praised for spotting something that could be embarrassing to the company, and steps will be made to fix it. That's the ideal situation, and I realise the whole process doesn't happen as often as it should.

In China a lowly employee cannot point out an error made by a superior or by someone older, even it it's their job to point out problems, and even if it's mission critical or life imperative. An example mentioned on the radio here was a young quality control inspector who could not tell an older welder all his welding was useless and would have to be repeated/fixed. The radio talk was about how if you want anything made in China you have to use foreign quality control inspectors. China does not take quality control seriously enough to appoint people who have the seniority to actually do the job.

This is sad, because we've seen good workers at DX who cannot do what they needed to, to fix the site problems.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24946) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:44 PM Reply

@tfibe

Done, you can try to pleace an order.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, September 7, 2018 6:57 AM Reply

Hey hey! 

Nice to see that all those wicked spoons can now be taken off the "Dangerous items/do not ship" list.  

Ask them.

• tfibe Monday, September 10, 2018 6:21 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng 

Problem seems to be have been fixed.

Any chance you can ask that:

https://www.dx.com/p/Ultra-Quiet-DC-12V-42W-240LH-Flow-Rate-Waterproof-Brushless-Pump-Mini-Submersible-Water-Pump-QR30E-2017-Brand-New-black-916494818

can be fixed as well ?

post edited by tfibe on 11/17/2018 at 10:07 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Friday, September 21, 2018 9:39 AM Reply

@tfibe

Done.

Page 2 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere