Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Payment received,Awaiting Confirmation

• Vina1311 Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:33 PM Reply

hi and God’s day.My order number is 180815001022118730.My credit card has been charged but the payment is still in process and it says awaiting verification.Please do help me on this as I’m from Malaysia and I was not able to live chat with youll.Thank you in advance.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:54 PM Reply

ID verification? for new customers or certain countries you may need to provide state issued ID such as passport, drivers licence etc to prove you are the owner of the account, was there an email with instructions?

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11866) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, August 16, 2018 7:49 PM Reply

Hello @Vina1311

Upon further investigation, we found that your payment was rejected by the credit card issuing bank, so maybe you could contact the credit card issuing bank to ask something about the payment. Thanks for your support.

Posts(1078) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere