Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

both cameras not working

• Brdstyle Tuesday, August 28, 2018 12:30 PM Reply

Hi all

i have recived the phone perfect shape .. but it fall down from my hand and suddnly both cameras are not working (front and back)

i have tried to format the phone to its orginal factory reset.

now even the icon for the camera is not there

any one have a solution? 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Tuesday, August 28, 2018 5:47 PM Reply

it's not "suddnly" cameras stopped working, phone hit ground, something happened inside phone, cameras don't work, you know, 'cause and effect', if camera shortcut does not show it's probably because Android does not see the camera hardware anymore, if so you could do 1000 factory resets and it won't change anything, you might need to get a repair quote from phone shop

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 29, 2018 9:36 AM Reply

any one have a solution?

Probably not the best solution, but you could buy a new rugged phone and not drop it.

In the last novel I read one character who was only now being introduced to modern technology got his new phone wet and it stopped working. He wondered why companies don't just make better phones.

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

• Brdstyle Wednesday, August 29, 2018 1:57 PM Reply

Matrix

thanks for ur reply. i have contacted the manefacture and they will send me spare parts to repair it

btw when i said suddnly (( phones always falls down )) but still working i mean comon from the first fall lol.

thanks again 

------------

sheepish

Hi there Mr. funny :)

i did ur advise but still not working :PPPP

how about that ist funny as you?

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:13 PM Reply

What?

Remembering 30 years.
    Posts(24949) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere