Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Shipment stuck at ISC Los Angeles

• Charlie_Clutch Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:47 AM Reply

Hello all,

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with U.S. customs. (This is my first time with customs, so I am naive.)

The situation:

Firstly, I am a U.S. resident.

I put an order into DX that arrived to ISC Los Angeles about a month ago (Aug. 9). There have been no other updates since. I have attempted to contact USPS on several occassions. Every time, I am told that no one can tell me anything, and then provided with a phone number for ISC Los Angeles. The problem is, none of those phone numbers have worked.

Through various online forums, I have heard that there is some sort of Tracer Forms that vendors are able to submit to get information about a shipment. I have submitted a ticket to DX in pursuit of this, but...

My Question:

Has anyone come up with any strategies for contacting and/or speeding up U.S. customs? For all I know, my package has been damaged/destroyed/lost/stolen. And, because it hasn't been scanned in a month, there is no way of knowing. Any phone numbers/forms/ideas would be welcome. If a strategy works, I would be happy to cancel my ticket with DX to save the staff time.

Or, is it truely just a long waiting game with no indication of when it will proceed?

Thanks,
    Charlie

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:36 AM Reply

Sad to say, but it's mostly a waiting game. 

Contacting USPS is a waste of time since they (and many other postal systems) will only respond to enquiries from the shipper.

If you've already made a ticket, just wait for DX to reply. Don't add anything to the ticket before they reply or it will go to the back of the line if you do. 

You can post your ticket # and order # here. I'll try to get staff here to help you.  @Alisa-Deng  ^^

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12208) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by gasbag11 on 9/13/2018 at 3:58 AM
  • Charlie_Clutch Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:32 AM Reply

Hi,

Order number: 

Ticket number:

F77C67C0F13A4838A65E7AD437B832CC

Thank you very much for your time and the advice,

Charlie

post edited by Charlie_Clutch on 9/11/2018 at 10:33 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, September 12, 2018 11:16 AM Reply

Hello @Charlie_Clutch

Your ticket have been replied.

Posts(140) | Reviews | Tip post

• Charlie_Clutch Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:15 AM Reply

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere