Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

ITEM NOT RECIEVED, NO REPLACEMENT OR REFUND PROVID

• Buyer115 Wednesday, September 12, 2018 12:21 AM Reply

Ok so if I go by the link you sent in the forum I should technically have it by Thursday.  It honestly should've been sooner because they told be it was shipped on the 22 but something happened so it was resent on the 24th. Either way this is rediculous I was hoping I would've had it by at least the first week of September.  I should've done my research because if you search for reviews if this website online they are all negative. If I don't have it by Thursday I will make sure my bank handles this 

Posts(18) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, September 12, 2018 10:25 AM Reply

Hello @Buyer115

We have checked this issue with our logistic team and they got back to us that the package is in transit and it is normal to see the tracking information cann't been updated frequently when it is transit from one country to another.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• GGintaras Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:13 PM Reply

You are avoiding to provide even a minimal info regarding order status/delivery. The order  180905001046279761 is probably lost somwhere. Be aware of law suite. And the matter of facts is not the money lost but to give you an appropriate lesson regarding contract law abiding habits, attitude to clients and reputation matters if you have one..Gintaras

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Buyer115 Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:30 PM Reply

Is there anyway I can get a replacement sent to me? Via a faster shipping method?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:50 PM Reply

@GGintaras

Start your own thread. Hi-jacking someone else's thread is not only rude, but also very ignorant because it can shift the staff's focus away from the OP. Something I'm sure you wouldn't like if it happened to you.

And as far as threatening Chinese websites with lawsuits goes... LMAO. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12567) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:31 PM Reply

@Buyer115

I know my advice is a little too late to help now, but I highly recommend never ordering anything from China that you need in a hurry. After 6 + years of ordering from Chinese sites, I've learned to order only things that I'm in no hurry for. If I need something fast, I get it locally or from a site in the US that I know has quick delivery.

There are way too many things that can delay an order to expect any consistency at all regarding delivery times. My fastest order ever from China to the US was 7 days. (6 days from shipment date) My slowest was 5 months.

Ask them.

• Aksingh6017 Monday, September 24, 2018 7:02 PM Reply

Hi this is regarding my order number 180817001024418665  which is not deliverd yet i placed this order in last month on 18th aug but now today its being more than a month my order is not deliverd & i raised 5-6 tickets but not recived any response from there aswell as on live chat please send me proper information regarding my order with trcking number & courier company name to track on their website  if dx is unable to ship my order then return my money back to me 

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Aksingh6017 Monday, September 24, 2018 7:09 PM Reply

Hi this is my frist order from dx &i havent recived my order after 1 month & i raised 5-6 tickets but no reply on them from your side & no courier details provied me so please check all the situation &send me all the detils on my mail address

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• Buyer115 Monday, September 24, 2018 9:39 PM Reply

I am taking legal action against this company if my package isn't delivers by Friday. This is a fraudulent company they take your money and run. They get their staff to act like customers and claim that their items were received.  All negative reviews are even censored.  Run while you can. I will do my best to get this company shut down.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 24, 2018 10:30 PM Reply

This is a fraudulent company they take your money and run. They get their staff to act like customers and claim that their items were received.

Ask them.

Page 2 of 4
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere