Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

"returned for security problem" ???

• Bigben_DX Friday, September 14, 2018 8:55 PM Reply

Hi,

I've been waiting for one of my orders for 2 months now, and the answer I got from a staff member to the ticket I opened about it is "the parcel has been returned for security problem", and I got my money back on my account.

Well, thanks for that fast refund, but I really need the stuff I ordered... :-/

So the question is : what does exactly mean "returned for security problem" ?  Does it mean this particular item (a bike lamp, nothing special ?!) cannot be sent to my country, or does it mean that I've just been unlucky on this one, and I can place my order again with a good chance of finally getting that stuff ?

P.S.: I wish I could ask this by answering the ticket, but it's now closed so I can't... :-(

Thx.

Bigben.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 25, 2018 9:46 AM Reply

Hello @Bigben_DX

Could you please  tell me your order number, then we can check for you.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• Kaukasas Wednesday, September 26, 2018 6:41 PM Reply

Had the same question. Could you check my case too. Number: 180814001021581914 
    If I would check mark and pay adidional fee for "Insurance" maybe that would change something (because I forgot to mark it last time).

When I order that one there was note: "Due to security control by carriers, the order contained purely power products can only be shipped by registered airmail.

Please Note: Due to strict customs policies, the pure power product(s) in your order will be dispatched separately from the other items in your order. Thank you for your understanding. Hope you enjoy shopping at DX.com."

It was registered by PostNL

So, can I re-order that Powerbank? or it will end up same, going back to warehouse? 

Best regards,

Darius

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, September 27, 2018 9:27 AM Reply

Hello @Kaukasas

We suggest you can choose other products.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• Bigben_DX Thursday, September 27, 2018 5:44 PM Reply

Hi, the order number is 180708001069518824 and contained 2 bike lamps (SKU : 172326).

Thanks for your answer...

Bigben.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 29, 2018 12:54 AM Reply

Hello @Bigben_DX

Upon inquiry, the Bike Headlamp you purchased may contain battery packs, which affect aviation safety, so it are returned by the customs. We suggest you can choose other products.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere