Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

My old order, looks like not shipped

• Elmacik Tuesday, September 18, 2018 3:10 PM Reply

It has been years and I hadn't known how to use this web site back then. I also had lost my account password.

My order was never shipped. I can see it from the order details, it says "0 items shipped". But I never got a refund. Here is the order number; 0716SM1U

This is old ordering system number. It also has a tracking number which comes with an empty result. I would at least like to have that order amount defined as store credit to my account.

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:17 AM Reply

*subscribing*

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12411) | Reviews | Tip post

• Elmacik Saturday, September 22, 2018 7:03 PM Reply

@Alisa-Deng are you able to help? I never received this order and order details also show that it is not shipped.

• Elmacik Sunday, September 23, 2018 3:35 AM Reply

My other thread is locked; http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1484360

Which is a totally different issue about a totally different order. You guys don't have such a simple understanding of things?

I have two orders;

1st one, is a very old order, which I shared the order number in the first message of this thread, that you never shipped and you never refunded.

2nd one, is a recent order; which I shared the order number in the other thread; I cancelled it because of the astronomically high currency rates. And I cancelled it in a minute after I created it. Now it's been days, you never respond, you don't refund.

As you see clearly, there are two different issues with two different orders that you have to resolve.

You may not be allowing negative feedbacks on this web site; but I will let every other review web sites now that dx.com is a scam and fraud. I will also file a fraud complaint against you.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, September 23, 2018 6:08 PM Reply

0716SM1U

Placed 16 July 2011? Or was it an earlier year?

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24914) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 24, 2018 2:03 AM Reply

Sheepish... how can you tell which year the order was made? 

My 2 orders below were made 2 days apart, but the #s and letters following the dates (7HWL 51HU) are not similar in any way. 

03087HWL       

030651HU    

Btw, both orders were made in 2012.

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 24, 2018 5:49 AM Reply

No, I cannot tell the year from the order number, but I don't think the old system now lists orders as recently as July 2012. What's your most recent order under the old system and what's your oldest order under the new system?

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 24, 2018 10:43 AM Reply

Those are the only 2 old system orders I have. I had ordered before that, but with my son's email/password. 

My earliest new system order is 140303001082876814, so there's right about 2 years of orders missing. 

• Elmacik Monday, September 24, 2018 7:56 PM Reply

That order of mine is placed in 2008 and I can see it in "old orders". I never received it and in the order details it already says it's not shipped. But the products are still being sold.

The other order of mine (of which the thread is locked) is very recent, a week ago.

post edited by Elmacik on 9/24/2018 at 7:58 PM
  • sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 24, 2018 7:59 PM Reply

The other order of mine (of which the thread is locked) is very recent, a week ago.

You've already said that.

It's pretty amazing that you're chasing up a ten year old order. What was the other similar case recently gasbag11?

Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere