Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Where is my order

• Omiddd Wednesday, September 19, 2018 11:43 PM Reply

I ordered a cell phone on 14.08.2018 but I did not get it yet. I call but no reach. I send email but nowhere to go. Who is responsible. Where is my product. I want to cancel the order and get back my money. 

Posts(7) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, September 19, 2018 11:58 PM Reply

What is the shipment date in your account? What does the tracking say? 

It's not unusual for orders to take a month or more to be delivered, AFTER they've been shipped from dX.

Post your order # here and I'll try to get DX staff to help you.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12408) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:56 AM Reply

This thread is not reporting a bug.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24913) | Reviews | Tip post

• Omiddd Thursday, September 20, 2018 3:13 PM Reply

180827001036243373 this is my order number. order status says full shipment. They point is that there is no any information about my order process. and what do you mean it can take more than one month? why there is no any excat time. If I were supposed to wait several months I would never order. what is your refund conditions?  

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:53 PM Reply

I ordered a cell phone on 14.08.2018

180827001036243373 this is m order number.

Why lie about the order date? By 13 days!

No shipment date? For all I know, it may have only been shipped a week ago. 

No site will give exact delivery dates/times. 

I have no refund conditions. I'm just a customer like you. 

If you want to return it for a refund when it arrives, you'll need to make a ticket out for authorization and pay postage to ship it back, plus the postage for shipping it to you will be deducted from your refund, since it wasn't DX's fault that you didn't want it. The whole process can take about 2 months, so be prepared to wait. 

Have a nice day!     

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12408) | Reviews | Tip post

• Omiddd Sunday, September 23, 2018 4:45 PM Reply

We're glad to inform. you that your order 180827001036243373 has just been fulfilled and shipped on [ Tuesday, 04 September 2018 07:06 ].It's now on the way to your destination.

The item(s) included in this package are listed as below, if what you have ordered are more than the one(s) displayed, please understand that they may have been shipped separtely.We will send you email notification(s) once the other package has been shipped: 

You can click MY813352667MY to track your package. 

then fallowing email:

Dear ,    

Thanks for ordering from DX.com. 

We’re writing to inform. you that the package MY813352667MY from your order 180827001036243373 has failed to pass the airline security check as it contains lithium batteries/knives or products that contain liquid which are now under extra scrutiny in world air cargo services. 

We therefore have switched it to another delivery channel to ensure the order is sent to you as soon as possible. 

Here is the new package tracking number RQ544931145MY. 

We will follow the package and strive to make sure the items reach you smoothly and safely. 

Your understanding and patience are highly appreciated. 

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us via Live chat or Customer Service Ticket. 

Your sincerely, 

AND NOW I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDIEA WHERE MY ORDER IS AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN I CONTACT WITH COMPANY

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 16, 2018 6:08 PM Reply

Hello @Omidding

After careful review,,we found your order is prepare for delivery in your local post office.

Posts(414) | Reviews | Tip post

• Omiddd Monday, November 12, 2018 5:10 PM Reply

Hello, 

After calling many times to our local post office they said that this phone is ilegal for Turkey and they are going to return it to Malasia again :( Oh My God... such a buushit rules. If I knew that I will never oprder a phone. What can I do know ?

Thanks for your consideration, 

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 24, 2018 4:23 PM Reply

@Omiddd

Do you mean your local post office will return the  phone to the oringinal way?

Posts(414) | Reviews | Tip post

• Omiddd Monday, November 26, 2018 11:40 PM Reply

The Turkish government had thier own rules. They say you can not order a cellphone. They say you have to buy a cell phone from local shopes or somebody can bring a cell phone by his ownself when he comes from abroad for their private usages. And I got the reason. The government wants to mention too many taxes on the cost and then sell it to citizenships. I did not know that. I called them and they told me we are going to send back your cell phone to the original place. I am so confused. 

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Bug Reports)
Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere