Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Problem with Bugs Go App android

• ovdtogt Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:36 PM Reply

The Bugs Go app for Android is not fully functional. It does not load local map. You can not use this drone in Waypoint mapping mode.

Have written to App developer but as yet no positive response. Would not buy this drone until this problem is resolved. 

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:50 PM Reply

the app is probably working just fine, the 'issue' for anyone outside China/HK is that the app was only meant to work within China/HK, the products sold here are mostly the Chinese localized versions, if you are lucky that just means the manual is in Chinese but for some items that have a smart function it can mean the language cannot be changed or the time zone or in this case the mapping functions, until the app is updated or patched there is nothing you can do

ps please do not post the same problem in more than one thread

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• ovdtogt Friday, September 21, 2018 12:13 AM Reply

It should work in Europe. Check out this guys review on Youtube. He lives in the UK. I think he uses on older version of the Appl I think he uses an older version of this App.

{REMOVED}

mod edited by cyclist on 9/21/2018 at 6:21 PM
  • ovdtogt Friday, September 21, 2018 2:38 AM Reply

In IOS the Bugs Go app has no problem loading the local map. The problem is only in the Android version. I have added a screenshot of the IOS bugs go. 

• matrix-neo Moderator Friday, September 21, 2018 10:01 AM Reply

well it seems in this case the solution is simple, run this app on an Apple device!

Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11865) | Reviews | Tip post

• ovdtogt Friday, September 21, 2018 4:48 PM Reply

Oh thanks I didn't think of that 

«Reply to this thread (in Product Forum)
Product Forum

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere