Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

items not same as advertised and now no response

• markarmas Monday, September 24, 2018 12:21 PM Reply

I bought a walkie talkie for my daughter sku 916489735 and what turned up was completed different. Mistakes are made but to ignore someone is only going to lose a lot of business. To buy things from China at such a distance trust is require and it is fast being lost. I would hope that dx reply here. thank you

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, September 24, 2018 8:55 PM Reply

Post your ticket # and order # here and I'll try to get a staff member to help you. 

Btw, after you make a ticket, never add ANYTHING to it before DX replies or it will go to the back of the queue every time you do.

And one more thing... tickets are very backlogged right now and replies are taking about 2 weeks. I have no idea why.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12260) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, September 25, 2018 11:58 AM Reply

Hello @markarmas

Could you please leave your order number here, then we can help you solve the problem, thanks for your cooperation.

Posts(178) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere