Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

{URGENT} Question for DX

• r6300 Friday, September 28, 2018 5:54 PM Reply

Dear Sir or Madam,

I opened one ticket about a product I paid but have not received. First time person named Berenice answered and said to wait 2-3 weeks. I waited more than 3 weeks and wrote again in that ticket. The ticket has been now staying in the status WaitForStaff
    almost a month. Why I do not receive any reply?    

Thank you for your reply

Kind regards

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by r6300 on 9/28/2018 at 6:10 PM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, September 28, 2018 8:20 PM Reply

I waited more than 3 weeks and wrote again in that ticket.

DX's customer service seems to be extremely backlogged right now. I don't blame you for trying to remind them that you've been waiting, but every time you add ANYTHING AT ALL to a ticket, it will go to the back of the queue and you'll wait even longer. Always wait for DX to reply first before adding anything to a ticket.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12269) | Reviews | Tip post

• r6300 Friday, September 28, 2018 8:50 PM Reply

Thank you for reply. Why livechat is not working? It always shows: We are unavailable right now, please contact us via ticket service:
    https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Index

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Friday, September 28, 2018 11:10 PM Reply

DX stopped using Live Chat about 6 months ago. They should have removed it from the "Contact us" drop-down but they didn't

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12269) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, September 29, 2018 10:00 AM Reply

[email protected]

Please provide the order number, we will help you check

Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

• r6300 Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:30 PM Reply

The order number is 180610001038112659

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:48 PM Reply

Hello @r6300

Thanks for your support. If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if there are any packages waiting for you to pick up and please let us know?

We have also contacted the post office to check this package via offline methods. It may take time to process, so please give it 3 to 7 working days to track. We will inform. you as soon as we receive further information from the post office.

Posts(225) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere