Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Waiting for processing

• Dogeyes Wednesday, October 03, 2018 2:28 AM Reply

I bought a phone from this site the 3th of februari this year. Got it deliverd on june 6 this year. It broke down a month after it. I started using the ticket service and the first ticket failed because there was no more reply from staff after I contacted them through the same ticket after my vacation. I opend a second ticket and I'm consulting them till this date and it has gone silent. I'm troubleshooting with staff longer than I actually have used the product. Is it that hard for staff here to understand something is broken and we want return product for it. I contacted the company brand itself and found myself in a dead end. I'm so done with troubleshooting now and I need a replacement for the phone for my work. I'm getting tired of the system of the site and get a anxious feeling that i'm getting scammed. I really want this resolved.

order number: 180301001098527825

current ticket number: E6A72310EE76441D809796FDFEB9726D

Am I done with the service here: YES

I just wanted this nice phone to begin with but i'm still regretting buying it till this date because of the service there is provided afterwards. The service feels more like a bot that replies with another name everytime. After a little reading on the forums here I get the feeling that I'm not the only one that gets threated like ****. I hope a staff sees this and hope that the process can be a little faster now because using a phone for 1 month and troubleshooting for 3-4 months is a little to long. We are the second of october now and I want some change in phase.

Kind greetings,

Dogeyes

-------EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staff finished the ticket finally. Solution on its way.

I'm still done with the site tho.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Dogeyes on 11/9/2018 at 3:08 AM
  • Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 09, 2018 9:57 AM Reply

[email protected]

Our customer service staff has already followed up for Tiket, please pay attention to check.

Posts(97) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere