Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

No response on tickets

• smha Thursday, October 04, 2018 4:57 AM Reply

Hi, 

I have a problem with my tickets. I had a good response from you initially. But when I raised that I wanted about 9 USD in refund, you stopped to response to me. Can't your front line not handle this small amouts, or is it other explanations to this? 

I finally got my delivery, and I got 2 pieces DOA and 2 pieces missing. Due to that I wanted to report this immediately, I had to close my earlier ticket, due to that I only can have one ticket open at the same time. 

And now I will not get any response again.   

Actal ticket: 3CECB3D4799548E49978B55130C92D38

Closed ticket: BE5A8AA673574FFD92771AEF362E4F82 (No response in 26 days after I raised the refund issue, before that response in about one day) 

Can you please respond to my ticket, so I know what to do? Send the DOA items back or not. 

Best regards

Mikael 

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 11, 2018 10:14 AM Reply

[email protected]

We have already provided you with a solution in Tiket, please reply me in Tiket

Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere