Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Cancelling order *STAFF*

• jokke95 Friday, October 05, 2018 9:28 PM Reply

I want to cancel my order as I've requested it few times and posted dealextreme facebook page via chat but I'm not getting any answer for my request not even private message so I had to create new thread here if someone from staff would notice.. So it's been soon 3 weeks when I ordered SKU852461372 and my order number is 180918001060617231. My order has still this status as "Order is being prepared for Shipment". I want to get refund because it's not shipped out yet and I want to cancel this order. I have created ticket too and number is ECCFBA5819EC4108944226285F689EDD.

I want some answers because I'm little worried did I lose almost 200€ for nothing. I'm not going to wait forever to get answers.

Posts(6) | Reviews | Tip post

• Sotirios44 Sunday, October 07, 2018 7:09 PM Reply

I ordered a mobile phone and magnetic chargers one month ago with order number 180823001031970119. I recieved only the magnetic chargers so i sent them a message to inform. them. I attached a file with photos to improve them that it was true.My ticket number is 13B99B78B88045FD85690884EE17B4D0. They answered me that the phone was unavailable so i can chose what i want to do. I told them that i want my money back but they never replied to me.I want to cancel my order but i dont know what to do. If there is anybody to help me i would appreciate it. Thank you.   

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 09, 2018 9:44 AM Reply

[email protected]

Our customer service staff has processed the order according to your requirements, please pay attention to check

Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere