Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Mark what items are shipped from other country

• sjukfan Saturday, October 06, 2018 7:05 AM Reply

Swedish postal service charge $7.50 per parcel from countries outside of EU so I asked for you to only send when all items are available. Now I got a mail saying that one item is shiped SKU: 852524755 and by the look of the tracking number it's sent from Singapore. Would it be possible to mark out those items that are not sent from China and/or can't be sent in a kombined parcel? I wouldn't have ordered SKU: 852524755 if I knew I had to pay almost $30 for it.

Posts(54) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 07, 2018 11:07 AM Reply

Which postal service DX uses for a particular package is not the same as which country the item comes from. I've had packages from DX come via China Post, Hong Kong post, Laos Post, Pos Malaysia, Netherlands Post, Sweden Post, Swiss Post. They actually all come from China.

Having said that, items with a SKU number starting with 852 are in Hong Kong.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24699) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere