Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Topics)
General Topics

Waited week and item still not shipped out

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 11, 2018 6:03 AM Reply

Mentioning other sites is not allowed. Please use the pencil icon (lower, right corner) to edit/remove them.

I always advise not paying extra for faster shipping. There are way too many things that can delay shipments, like China's holiday last week, items unexpectedly going out of stock, China customs refusing/returning entire shipments simply because one order in that shipment contains what MAY be a battery or liquid, etc.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12260) | Reviews | Tip post

• Camstar11 Thursday, October 11, 2018 12:27 PM Reply

Now my order status says "One or more of your items are temporarily out of stock" I am very dissapointed as when I ordered it the page said nothing about the product being out of stock also, Should my browser be turning to the new version of the website already? It won't let me log in on it though and both sites act weird in Opera and Chrome.

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Camstar11 on 10/11/2018 at 12:36 PM
Page 2 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Topics)
General Topics

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere