Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Never received item

• 16688 Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:44 AM Reply

Item ordered 7/16/2018.

Ticket started and followed up 3 times to see if there was any progress.

It is now 10/10/2018.

I have only recieved one automated message saying that orders may take a longer time and that someone will follow up. But no one has followed up.  Your phone number listed is fake and your live chat is NEVER available. I am now demanding a refund of $91.64 CAD back onto my credit card for this fraudulent transaction. You guys have provided literally zero customer service and did nothing but charge my credit card. 

Details of transaction below. If I don't see a real response or refund on my credit card I will report tjis website to the Better business Bureau and have you guys shut down.

Order 180717001078945819

Tracking RP443338732SG 

Ticket 17432D674F6F4015AF398383E5551A99

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 11, 2018 2:51 AM Reply

China has a Better Business Bureau too? I didn't know that.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12260) | Reviews | Tip post

• 16688 Thursday, October 11, 2018 3:17 AM Reply

Any suggestions on how to get the product or my money back? This is my first time buying with dx.

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, October 11, 2018 4:30 AM Reply

Almost 3 months is too long to wait. I'll try to call a staff member to help you. 

@Yolanda-du

Can you please help 16688? Thank you. :)

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12260) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:27 AM Reply

[email protected]

I have already replied to your Tiket, please pay attention to check.

Posts(34) | Reviews | Tip post

• 16688 Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:29 PM Reply

@Yolanda-du

I see your reply to my ticket showing the tracking information saying that the package was shipped on July 27, 2018. i already knew that. The problem is I never received the package. 

I have contacted my local post office and all other local couriers. All if them said that they always leave a delivery slip at my door if no one was home at time of delivery. I never got a delivery slip/notice. I also asked them to check on their system. They have no record of any package coming in under my name or address, or order number 180717001078945819, or tracking number RP443338732SG.

@Yolanda-du since it has been 3 months and the package never arrived at my home or any local post office/courier delivery warehouse, please provide me with a refund to my credit card.

• cyclist Moderator Friday, October 12, 2018 4:03 AM Reply

@Yolanda-du

Please refund this customer ASAP, it has been far too long, the package has clearly not arrived and never will looking at the useless tracking info.

Flashlight issues~https://tinyurl.com/bw2d3pd
    DX Return Policy/Warranty~https://tinyurl.com/yb7dpg3s
    New customers read this ~ http://tinyurl.com/3kcyfqm
    Tracking site ~ http://www.17track.net/en
    Posts(17123) | Reviews | Tip post

• 16688 Monday, October 15, 2018 5:12 AM Reply

@Yolanda-du,

Please repond and provide me with the refund. It’s been 3 months, I’ve given you all the order and tracking info. I’ve contacted my local post office. There was no delivery. There never was. Give me my refund.

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere