Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

No response to my ticket nor an update on my order

• GlassFox Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:07 AM Reply

It has been 25 working days since it has been shipped and 32 days total since I have placed the order (of 500 euro's, mind you). A woman named Beverly told me it takes about 11 to 22 days from the day it was shipped. 

I have had no response to my new ticket.

Ordernumber is 180831001041144611

Ticketnumber is F733A395DA1048C3BF7591A0C219566D

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, October 11, 2018 9:54 AM Reply

[email protected]

We have already replied to you Tiket, please view.

Posts(108) | Reviews | Tip post

• GlassFox Tuesday, November 06, 2018 1:56 AM Reply

Hello, I have still not received my order. I have contaced my local customs and post office, I have asked them to check their system but they said there is nothing under my name or tracking number (RP443362201SG). Also, when I am not home, they would leave an delivery slip in my mailbox if they tried to deliver.

I request a refund on my bankaccount because it has been atleast 3 months since I placed my order of 502,90 euro's, which is freaking abnormal.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:25 PM Reply

Hello @GlassFox

Upon further investigation, we found that the package RP443362201SG has been delivered successfully on 2018/10/18. So if you have not received your package, please contact your local post office to ask whether there is something wrong with your package.

https://t.17track.net/en#nums=RP443362201SG

Posts(415) | Reviews | Tip post

• GlassFox Friday, November 16, 2018 7:58 AM Reply

I already mentioned in my previous post that I contacted them and that they have nothing in their system under either my name or that tracking number..

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 24, 2018 3:18 PM Reply

@GlassFox

If you really have not received the package, please provide us a document with stamp of post office to prove that you have not received the package. Thanks for your help.

Posts(415) | Reviews | Tip post

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere