Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

RDS54

• RDS54 Thursday, October 18, 2018 4:34 AM Reply

I write from Italy. Payment of UMIDIGI Z2 Special Edition 6.2 inches Notch Full Screen 4G Phablet Phone, Face ID 4GB + 64GB made on September 28th 2018. Today is October 17th and I still have no news of the product. Can some Dealextreme operator help me? Thank you

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, October 22, 2018 2:00 PM Reply

Hello @RDS54

Could you please  tell me the order number?

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• RDS54 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:28 AM Reply

grazie oggi 22 ottobre è arrivato, quasi un mese

• RDS54 Wednesday, October 24, 2018 10:44 PM Reply

I received the phone, entered my sim card, set the settings, but my phone calls do not work properly. I would like to open a ticket for a defective product, thank you.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, October 27, 2018 11:33 AM Reply

@RDS54

Your ticket have been replied.

• RDS54 Saturday, November 03, 2018 10:59 PM Reply

Dear Alisa, I would like to return the product and get a refund. I can hope to be compensated, on your site internete write "return and quick repayments" thanks

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:34 PM Reply

@RDS54

Could you please reply the ticket?

• RDS54 Wednesday, November 14, 2018 7:41 PM Reply

Of course I answer, it is almost a month that I always write that this phone has problems, but keep telling me that the problem is the sim. Today I went to Vodafone Italy, they told me that I was wrong to trust to buy on a Chinese site, you gave me no guarantee, I spent 172 euros! And now that I have problems you do not take any responsibility. In Italy there are precise laws that protect consumer rights. What are you reading about? 172 euros thrown away!

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere