Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

7 days after FullShipped,Track.Numb does not work

• fr_alex Thursday, October 18, 2018 10:45 AM Reply

So, on the date 10/05/2018 i ordered this phone https://www.dx.com/p/doogee-mix-lite-5-2-android-7-0-4g-phone-w-2gb-ram-16gb-rom-black-576858  and some days later on date 10/09/2018 my order got the FullShipped status and i received an email with the details and the tracking number, but since then every time i use my tracking number on a tracking site the reply is always the same "not found" or "there is no record...". For what i have read, one should wait at least 7 bussines days before filing a ticket and start panicking, well today is the 7th day, should i panic now?. 

My order number is 181004001079849211 and the format of my tracking number is MYxxxxxxxxxMY, is this a correct tracking number format? the ones i've seen as example on tracking sites like 17track and hongkongpost are somewhat different. And, the websites i'm using to track my shipment are the correct ones?.

Thisis my very first purchase on this site and i am from Venezuela so i know it will take time for the phone to arrive to my country but it would be reassuring to know more of the sipment process and to know that everything is ok with my order, specially because i already paid.

Thanks.

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• fr_alex Friday, October 19, 2018 8:35 AM Reply

Please, can i get a reply from anybody? be it a staff of the store or a client with experience buying in the store. I just checked the options in the support ticket system and the option that would apply for me is: 

"6.Packages was hold on HKP/CP for more than 10 business days. - Shipped orders only(Please click here to trace the package status information with your tracking number)" 

but that's only after 10 days of the package being hold on HKP/CP but the thing is i don't even know the status of my package because the tracing number does not work and after checking the list of tracking sites and tracking number formats on the tracking options available on that 6th option of the "order issue" ticked system, none of the tracking number formats listed on that page ( https://cs.dx.com/FAQ/Detail/135 ) match with my tracking number (MY*********MY) so i'm starting to think that i got a faulty tracking number.

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:47 AM Reply

[email protected]_alex

We created a Tiket to reply to your question, please reply to us directly in Tiket. We will follow up.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

• fr_alex Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:59 AM Reply

Thank you for the reply and i just responded to the ticket.

Thank you.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, October 27, 2018 5:59 PM Reply

Hello @fr_alex

Replied

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere