Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

tracking issues

• FranVou Monday, October 22, 2018 6:39 PM Reply

Hi,

A package was shipped more than 30 days ago, but tracking keeps saying: "The package has been collected from our warehouse by the carrier. Due to intermediate transport, online tracking information may be slightly delayed and will be updated in 1-3 days."

When using other services to track, they show tracking until Switzerland (I am in Australia and it was shipped from China), and then complete silence.

When can I considere it lost?

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 23, 2018 3:21 AM Reply

@ozOzo is from your neck of the woods and I m sure he'd be willing to share his vast knowledge concerning getting things shipped and delivered down there.

I can't say about Australia, but shipments to the US via China post are only tracked till they arrive here. From then it's just wait for it to show up. 

NO! I don't know why DX screwed up the site so badly.
    Ask them.
    Posts(12568) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 23, 2018 9:52 AM Reply

[email protected]

Please provide the order number, we will check for you

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:15 AM Reply

Not enough information FranVou... Which tracking service did you use to get the  "The package has been collected from our warehouse..." message from and when was it last updated? I'd suggest you use www.17track.net .

Was your order sent via the usual registered post or did you pay for an express courier? If it is normal registered post, DX use several different services and you can tell which one by the last two letters of your tracking number. China post ends with .........CN, Singapore post is .......SG, Swedish post ........SE, etc. Those are the three I have received stuff through most recently. I've never heard of them using Swiss post  but their code would be .......CH.

30 days wait is not uncommon unfortunately but if you want to ask DX to check on it for you, use this ticket: https://cs.dx.com/Ticket/Check/Order.Delay.
    There's not really much point though as they are taking so long to respond nowadays that your parcel will most likely arrive before they reply. If that happens, please be fair to other customers and cancel the ticket.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7310) | Reviews | Tip post

• FranVou Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:07 PM Reply

Hi @Yolanda-du, order number is 180915001057180620.

Thanks!

• FranVou Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:12 PM Reply

Hi @ozOzo, it was shipped (usual registered post) using SwissPost, therefore I used all of them: 17track, SwissPost and AusPost. 

The legend I quoted is in DX embebbed tracking service, never saw that before.

Other stuff I bought came by ChinaPost and arrived in less than 2 weeks, with a complete tracking information (even within Australia).

Thanks for the time, I will keep waiting.

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, October 27, 2018 10:01 AM Reply

[email protected]

We have already replied to your Tiket, please check.

Posts(156) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere