Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Wrong tracking number?

• rz120 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 6:02 AM Reply

The tracking number I've received for my recent order shows (on 17track) that the package is on route to Greece (and I'm from another country!!) so either I've gotten the wrong tracking number, or you guys at DX have made a huge mistake!

I'd really like to have some clarifications on this. This is quite concerning!

Also, I'd like to add that DX's support is really, really bad!

Livechat is never online (even during business hours!), you don't provide support via email, and opening a ticket (if the problem doesn't match any of the pre-defined categories) is extremely difficult, In fact, I've made a ticket earlier (chose the affiliate program as the category, as I couldn't do it any other way) I've just checked on it, and turns out it was mysteriously deleted!

Honestly, after this ordeal is done, I don't think I'll be ordering anything from DX again.

Your support system is simply appaling.

Posts(20) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by rz120 on 10/23/2018 at 6:34 AM
  • Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 23, 2018 10:43 AM Reply

[email protected]

I have already replied to you in a private letter, it is a logistics information display problem, your goods are sent to Israel.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

• rz120 Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:21 PM Reply

Good to know!

Thanks for your help Yolanda.

• rz120 Tuesday, November 06, 2018 12:41 AM Reply

Update: I've just checked my tracking info again today,

Latest Status is

2018-10-26 09:09

ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTER, ΕΚΦΟΡΤΩΣΗ ΤΑΧ/ΚΗΣ ΑΠΟΣΤΟΛΗΣ - ΑΝΑΜΟΝΗ ΠΑΡΟΥΣΙΑΣΗΣ ΣΤΟ ΤΕΛΩΝΕΙΟ

And it translates into "ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTER, SHUTTLE SHIPPING - WAIT PRESENTATION AT THE CUSTOMS"

So it appears you were wrong Yolanda, and my package was definitely either sent to the wrong country, or I've got the wrong tracking number! Please figure out a solution for me.

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, November 07, 2018 9:57 AM Reply

[email protected]

Please wait another one to two weeks. If the goods do not reach your hands, we will provide you with a solution.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere