Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

seguimos

• stig1965 Thursday, October 25, 2018 5:49 AM Reply

hijosdeputaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

devolvedme mi dinero ladrones estafadores y dejad de borrrarme klos emnsajes cabrones como se no ta que no es vuestro dienro el que roban panda de ladrones

Posts(21) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, October 29, 2018 10:04 AM Reply

[email protected]

We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

What problem have you met? Please provide the order number, we will check

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

• stig1965 Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:51 AM Reply

te mande un privado no lo has visto

• stig1965 Wednesday, November 07, 2018 5:59 AM Reply

After  almost a year with excuses, telling me to send them videos of the cell  phone, I send them to them, they propose that I send it to them to fix  it I tell them that it is worth sending it 60e more than what the cell  cost, they tell me that they give me 40 e fix it  tell them that ne spain can not fix tell me they give me 25 e without my  cell phone, I tell them that I have seen a place to fix it and they  tell me to send it, they have been laughing for months , panda of thieves, give me my money

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Wednesday, November 07, 2018 9:33 AM Reply

[email protected]

Please provide the order number, we will check

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere