Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Singapore post is the most garbage post experience

• keitai5263 Friday, October 26, 2018 9:37 PM Reply

This is the first time I am using Singapore post in 3 years. It takes 6 weeks to ship the product and my package is still held by Dutch custom. Meanwhile I have ordered something on Aliexpress last week and I have already receive it. Dutch custom sees Singapore post as low ranking garbage postal service.So they don't put Singapore post as priority to clear custom.China post and Hong Kong post have improved their relationship with European customs,so they are at highest priority ranking to clear customs. It takes only 7 days to receive orders from China to my front door in the Netherlands and Dutch custom even let it go of tax and vat money by 300 euro package,because China post pay them too good. Singapore post is the most garbage service I have experienced in my online shopping history. It will held by any custom in any country for weeks because they are such small business and don't pay the custom service good. It will 100% taxed and VAT,because they don't pay enough to make a shipment in ur own country,that's why your custom will collect the loss from you. I am not going to order from this site no more due to the transit time(min 6 weeks to NL) and 100% you are going to pay ur tax with max 35 euro insurance from Dealextreme. If you order a product that above 500 euro, you better buy same product in Europe with higher price because Tax and VAT will make it much expensive.

Posts(10) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, October 27, 2018 9:21 AM Reply

[email protected]

In general, goods sent from Hong Kong warehouses are more likely to be transported through Singapore Post.

In addition, we also cooperate with many other postal companies.
    If you are in a hurry to get the goods, we suggest that we choose our courier service next time.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, October 27, 2018 12:25 PM Reply

they don't pay enough to make a shipment in ur

Answer: Emigrate. Ur is quite simply a horrible place to ship to.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24807) | Reviews | Tip post

• keitai5263 Monday, October 29, 2018 7:37 PM Reply

Hello,

I have contacted my local transporter company Postnl. They said the tracking number from singpost isn't in their system,which means my order is either lost or sent back to dx. The custom of the Netherlands has never received the package,otherwise Postnl can see the package is scanned by custom. I can confirm this because out of my experience if custom wants me to pay Vat and tax,they will send an invoice letter to my address within 3 days and they have to scan my package to make it ready to be collected by Postnl. 

Would you please start an investigation with Singapore post where my order went? And if the package lost or sent back to dx. Can I get refund. Thanks

• keitai5263 Monday, October 29, 2018 7:49 PM Reply

My SKu number :181007001082233816 . Please start an investigation with singpost where my order goes?

• keitai5263 Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:50 AM Reply

Hello, this is an update from local Post company Postnl. They said the tracking number is never scanned in their system. Therefore they are not sure if my package is arrived in the Netehrlands. The status of singapore post says its has arrived in the Netherlands on 21-11-2018. It can not be true because the custom never scanned my order and let Postnl know my package is arrived. Therefore Postnl is responsible for the lost of my package. They give me all the probabilities: lost of my package 60% , sent back to dx 25%, still await for custom because its too busy this month and my package isnt priority so other posts like DHL goes first 15%. 

I am trying to chat with singapore post. But calling to singapore is an expensive option. 

SKu number :181007001082233816 .Please start an investigation to find where my package exactly is and if the package is lost or send back to dx.I would like to have a full refund. I also read some users got refund back as store credit, thats not acceptable with me. 

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:05 AM Reply

SKu number :181007001082233816

That looks like an order number.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24807) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:21 AM Reply

Hello @keitai5263

If possible, could you please first check with your local post office to see if they have any packages waiting for you and then please inform. us.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• keitai5263 Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:21 PM Reply

Hello,

I have checked my local post office a few times. There is absolutely no any package is waiting for you. They are sure my package isn't arrived on the Netherlands board or at processing center. Otherwise they will scan my package into their system.Please contact singpost to start an investigation.

• keitai5263 Tuesday, October 30, 2018 3:22 PM Reply

I am trying to contact Singpost through online chatting with them.Email to them is no option because garbage company like singpost will never reply.

I have waited 1 hour to get my turn to ask questions and those (REMOVED) just cancelled my chat. I am getting earlier this morning to chat with them and i have wasted 3 hours try to chat with them and (REMOVED) just cancel my chat all the time. I am freaking pissed and sick of company like this. 

Please contact singpost for me where my package went. I am so pissed and i wont even want to sign the package if the package will ever in my address. Piece of (REMOVED) postal company. Customer service is even worse like (REMOVED) in this case.

Stop using vulgar language or I will just remove your posts instead of editing them.

Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere