Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order: 181022001010778530

• Aeroyal Saturday, October 27, 2018 6:48 PM Reply

Dear support,

please note that i have created an order on 23 october 2018, Status of the order was set as processing for the past couple of days therefore i have tried to open a ticket and have not received a response. i tried to cancel the the payment due to status of the payment stuck on processing for very long time and my continues attempts to call support via phone or try to find the appropriate field to open a ticket or get an answer from.

i have contacted my bank and they have said that the payment was cleared and passed the hold duration in favor of Dealextreme (United Kingdom) on 23-october-2018 @12:23 AM (GMT+4)

They have advised me to contact dealextreme finance to seek resolving the issue and to provide them with documentation that payment have been reversed / canceled / failed for them to start the reversal process which might take up to 40 working days.

I still want to buy the items therefore please fix the system and put my order back live.

dx.png

Regards. 

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Monday, October 29, 2018 4:08 AM Reply

@Alisa-Deng

Would you please check why Aeroyal's Order # 181022001010778530 has not yet been processed? Payment was successful on 23-october-2018. Thank you.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7305) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, October 29, 2018 9:09 AM Reply

[email protected]

We have already replied to your Tiket, please check.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

• Aeroyal Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:36 AM Reply

Dear @Yolanda-du

I have made another order under id # 181029001018343010

I have the same error and have mentioned it on my ticket

please review the new order.

Regards

• Aeroyal Thursday, November 01, 2018 3:46 AM Reply

@Yolanda-du @cassieJiang

My previous order has been canceled and i have made new order #181031001020219649

I have sent my ID / CC copy / Authorisation letter for verification purpose to support.

Please see to confirm my payment as this is very complicated process to buy

i have tried to use paypal it say to me Error Shipping Address after checkout! and can not proceed

please fix my issue

regards

• Aeroyal Thursday, November 01, 2018 5:35 AM Reply

Hello @Yolanda-du @cassieJiang @Alisa-Deng @cassieJiang

please verify my payment option above for order above #181031001020219649,

i have tried to pay with paypal multiple times but i keep getting error payment failed 

Payment Failed : Shipping address is invalid. (0x80042025).

Please fix error.

Regards

dxppal.png

post edited by Aeroyal on 11/1/2018 at 5:51 AM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, November 01, 2018 10:49 AM Reply

Hello @Aeroyal

Sorry mfor the inconvenience caused you. We confirmed your payment, please do not worry, we will arrange for the shipment soon.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere