Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Feedback)
Feedback

Order not received

• Katanag Saturday, October 27, 2018 8:57 PM Reply

Hello,

my following 3 orders have not been received, but the status says they have been shipped over 7 weeks ago.

Order #                                        Order date

9/3/2018 12:41 AM

9/3/2018 12:13 AM

9/2/2018 11:47 PM

I made customer service tickets for each order, but staff has not replied to any of them.

Br,

Sami

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, October 28, 2018 1:29 AM Reply

Hi Sami,
    Even though DX still claim: "Ticket Service offers a 48 hours (Mon-Fri, business days) turnaround time", the last I heard, they were taking in excess of 2 weeks to respond. Be sure you only open one ticket for each order and don't add to them until you receive a reply as doing so will cancel the previous contact and you go back to the end of the waiting list.

When they do answer, please post back here to let us know how long it took so we can warn other customers how long a wait to expect currently.                                          

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7305) | Reviews | Tip post

• Yolanda-du @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, October 29, 2018 9:33 AM Reply

[email protected]

We have already replied to your Tiket, please check.

Posts(78) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Feedback)
Feedback

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere