Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Q & A)
Q & A

Missing a phone dx is very unresponsive

• Zertax Friday, November 02, 2018 4:29 AM Reply

Hey so it has now been something like 2 month's since I order a phone from dx, shipping was changed because of litium batteries and has then had many problems. The shipping did not update for over a month I then contacted staff and then all of a sudden it appeared deliverd on the tracking. However there is no info on where it was deliver and I've gotten no additional info. Dx does not seem to respond to my ticket. are they now just scamming me?

Posts(8) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Zertax on 11/2/2018 at 4:31 AM
  • gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Saturday, November 03, 2018 10:31 PM Reply

They're not scamming you.

No one seems to know why, but everything is going very, very slow at DX now. Many customers are complaining about waiting a month or a little more to get a reply for a ticket. 

The only advice I can give is to NEVER ADD ANYTHING to a ticket before DX replies or it will go to the back of the queue and you'll wait that much longer.

Post your order # and ticket # here and I'll try to call a staff member to help you.

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12322) | Reviews | Tip post

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Sunday, November 04, 2018 3:54 PM Reply

Many customers are complaining about waiting a month or a little more to get a reply for a ticket.

More of a worry, that has been happening for the last six months. People were complaining of lengthy delays on tickets back in May.

DX has found a new way to deceive customers:
    Use reviews for different products that have not been bought
    by the person who wrote the review.
    http://club.dx.com/forums/forums.dx/threadid.1462252
    Posts(24807) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Monday, November 05, 2018 1:38 PM Reply

Hello @Zertax

Could you  please tell me the otrder number.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zertax Monday, November 05, 2018 2:42 PM Reply

Hey a lot of answers is a bit reassuring however I'm extra worries because mine says delivered. 

Tracking number: TYPQZOO00139273

Order number: 180824001032542646

• Zertax Wednesday, November 07, 2018 2:37 PM Reply

Okey i just got another answer to my ticket and now it actually looks like they are scamming me the answerd me same as their last response, they pasted the tracking info that states is it deliver. However my question was that I have no way of knowing where and with which carrier it was deliver. They also ask me to check with local carriers, i did and none of them recognize it. What now? Try to ask the bank to make payment Claim or wait?

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 07, 2018 2:47 PM Reply

They also ask me to check with local carriers,

Um, which one, DX? You were the one who sent it, DX.

Try to ask the bank to make payment Claim or wait?

In another couple of days, if DX can't couldn't even tell me who it was shipped with I'd talk to my bank.

I note the tracking info does not say "Delivery complete". It says "Delivered to Pick-Up Point", which is where the package was collected from, not where it should have been delivered to.

Edit - makes more sense.

post edited by sheepish on 11/10/2018 at 3:23 PM
  • Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 10, 2018 2:54 PM Reply

@Zertax

Your package is in the post office waiting for you to pick it up, so could you please contact your local post office.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• Zertax Saturday, November 10, 2018 3:23 PM Reply

Well this i have heard a few times now, the problem is that it is only the tracking that states that. local postoffices only hold packages for at max 2 weeks. Tracking showed up a month after it claimed to have deliver the packet. Also what is a local post office i've got about 50 places near me that delivers packets. Also no packets can be retrived without a letter or some other notification that it has arrived and i have gotten no such thing. I've also sent emails to the most commonly used swedish carriers including the one who handels customs. and no packet with that tracking number has entered their system. I just dont undersatnd what you want me to do? contact every carrier in sweden and also ask all post offices near me to search their packets? That is just not reasonable and the tracking ive gotten since they changed the delivery option for my packet is very undetalied.

Ill show you with and example:

TYPQZOO00139273

2018-09-17 09:38: Delivered to Pick-Up Point

2018-09-17 07:15 :In delivery

2018-09-17 03:54:In Transport

This is all the info i got from this tracking (3 last steps), not even any info in which country it is in

RQ537195198MY

This is how it looks with normal dx delivery

2018-10-04 07:57 Sweden, PostNord Linköping S Oskarsg, The shipment item has been delivered

2018-10-02 09:13 Sweden, PostNord Linköping S Oskarsg, The shipment item has been dropped off by sender

2018-10-02 09:03 Sweden, PostNord Linköping S Oskarsg, The shipment item has been delivered to a service point

2018-09-27 15:18 Sweden, The shipment item is under transportation

2018-09-13 16:39 Sweden, The shipment item has arrived at the country of destination.

2018-09-04 12:39 The transport of the shipment item has started

origin          : Malaysia            - Cache tid: 2018-11-10 05:42:33(GMT+01:00)

2018-10-04 07:57 Sweden, Item delivered

This is also not the full tracking but now i can see that it is in sweden, which swedish carrier it used, also to where it was deliverd. They above tracking has none of this info which makes it impossible to know where to look for it.

Please explain to me what you want me to do

• sheepish Top 10 Forum Poster Wednesday, November 14, 2018 9:01 AM Reply

Your package is in the post office waiting for you to pick it up, so could you please contact your local post office.

Why? For all we know it could be in a post office in China, the one which picked it up from DX.

But what's this...?

2018-09-11 10:59

Processed at Asendia

Wikipedia: Asendia Management SAS is an international mail joint venture of French La Poste and Swiss Post.

Does Asendia have it now? Where was it when it was "processed at Asendia"?

Q & A

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere