Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

I can't Confirm & Pay MY ORDER !

• teamjcr Thursday, December 27, 2018 11:25 PM Reply

Hi, I am running into the same issue. When I try to confirm the order it keeps on popping up to confirm address. There are no special characters in my address. I want to place an order but nothing seems to be working for it. Tried using Paypal and also credit card and both run into the same issue. 

Posts(12) | Reviews | Tip post

• dobypog Friday, December 28, 2018 4:34 AM Reply

Remove any spaces in the Zip/Post code box, this did the trick for me. 

Posts(3) | Reviews | Tip post

• teamjcr Friday, December 28, 2018 4:41 AM Reply

How about formatting for telephone? Is there anything specific? 

• teamjcr Friday, December 28, 2018 9:59 AM Reply

Thanks... looks like no special characters, and Postal Code/Zip without any spacing worked. 

• gossg Saturday, December 29, 2018 12:08 AM Reply

OK, that worked.  My "correct" address has a space in the postal code, an apostrophe, a number sign and a hyphen.  I hope it gets to me without any of those.

Of course half my order is sold out a month later.  I wonder how many Canadian orders they've managed to fill with their incorrect interpretation of postal code?

Posts(14) | Reviews | Tip post

• teamjcr Saturday, December 29, 2018 12:22 AM Reply

Luckily my postal code is the only odd thing with a space. Without spacing shouldn't be an issue with Canada Post. 

In your case it might just get a little delay if Canada Post computer system couldn't automacitally detect the address. Then the will need to manually determine the address.

• Luftkopf Thursday, January 24, 2019 2:30 AM Reply

adress field always marked red. I can't checkout and hit confirm and pay. It just does not work. It doesent matter if I remove all spaces, minuses, dots, whatever. It used to be working in the past without any problem, but now I just can't buy anything because I fail to hit the pay button... it's a shame. It only says I should only use english words... but all words are english. No special characters ... its bad programming - no offense. You just lost a customer. Bye.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• badboy17 Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:52 AM Reply

Same checkout issues as above.  My address has a number and spaces in it, can't fix that.  Canadian postal codes have a space in them, but even without the space I can't check out as it complains about my address.  Please fix this ASAP or I'm going to have to give up on this site completely as it's been a huge waste of time trying to debug this issue with no results.

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• londos Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:36 PM Reply

I am also having this problem.  No commas, periods, slashes, or other special characters in my address.  After I do the paypal signin, my address box is red and the "Proceed to Checkout" button does nothing.

• sigiz Wednesday, January 30, 2019 12:45 PM Reply

Same issue here.

Will you fix it or not?

Page 2 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere