Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

I can't Confirm & Pay MY ORDER !

• trondegil Sunday, February 3, 2019 1:09 AM Reply

I have the same problems, no special characters tried to remove alle spaces but still does not work. I will order trough ebay instead.

Posts(2) | Reviews | Tip post

• alphax Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:33 PM Reply

Same problem here. When I click "Confirm & Pay" nothing happens.

An error is logged in console: 

??mall.min.js,lang/en/lang.en.min.js?timestamp=201902141100:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null

at HTMLInputElement.<anonymous> (??mall.min.js,lang/en/lang.en.min.js?timestamp=201902141100:1)

at HTMLInputElement.dispatch (??jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.js,jquery/jquery.cookie.min.js,jquery/jquery.flexslider.min.js,jquery/jquery.slides.min.js,xss.min.js,selectLinkage.min.js,global.min.js,lang/en/lang.en.min.js,page.min.js?timestamp=201902141100:3)

at HTMLInputElement.v.handle (??jquery/jquery-1.10.2.min.js,jquery/jquery.cookie.min.js,jquery/jquery.flexslider.min.js,jquery/jquery.slides.min.js,xss.min.js,selectLinkage.min.js,global.min.js,lang/en/lang.en.min.js,page.min.js?timestamp=201902141100:3)

Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

• SkalTura Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:51 PM Reply

Same here, removed address and added a new one, still the same problem.

Too bad DX is not helping in this matter.

Will order from eBay as well...

Posts(11) | Reviews | Tip post

• nonoruego Thursday, February 28, 2019 8:33 AM Reply

Seriously, does no one at dx.com realize that having this bug is the same as not having a website at all? If we cannot click that button, they cannot make any money, ist that simple. Whatever else you're working on, stop it and fix this. Your livelihood depends on it.

• Badnapo Wednesday, March 13, 2019 9:27 PM Reply

I had the same issue when I wanted to pay with Paypal.

Just forget about changing your address it will just give you frustration and waste your time.

Do as mentionned in another thread.

Click on "Proceed to checkout" and not on "Buy now with Paypal"

And if you want to use Paypal as paiement select it at the end of the new page and Confirm.

Then it works!

DX you should absolutely fix this bug on the paypal page!

You must miss a lot of sales... this bugs seems to have been there for month it's really not serious from DX.

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:58 PM Reply

Hi @teamjcr

Could you please provide us a screenshot shows the error.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Thursday, March 21, 2019 7:00 PM Reply

Hi @all in this thread

Could you please provide  us a screenshot about the error if there is any problem.

Posts(1062) | Reviews | Tip post

Page 3 of 3
Go to Page:
«Reply to this thread (in Site Bug Reports)
Site Bug Reports

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere