Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

All packed in one box?

• micked Thursday, November 08, 2018 4:02 PM Reply

Hi, as we in SE have to pay a handeling fee of about 8$ for every package we receive from outside EU I would know if I make an order for multiple items do they arrive in one box? All the items have the MVPProduct stamp and says they shipp within 24h.

best ragards

Mikael

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

• ozOzo Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, November 08, 2018 5:30 PM Reply

On the check-out page there is an option to "Send available items first" with a check-box. The default is to split packaging if necessary, so if you want to wait until all items are available and have them sent together, you must un-tick the box. DX have been known to not see or ignore the instruction though (particularly if one or more are not immediately available), so unless all items are MVP's, I'd be wary.

Worldwide 4G bands list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_LTE_networks
    Worldwide 3G bands list:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/
    wiki/List_of_UMTS_networks
    Posts(7305) | Reviews | Tip post

• gasbag11 Top 10 Forum Poster Thursday, November 08, 2018 10:24 PM Reply

Be aware that MVP items frequently aren't shipped in 24 hrs if they're out of stock. 

Also, some items may be too big to ship in one pkg with other items. 

There's really no way you can be sure everything will be shipped in one pkg. 

ALWAYS ask questions about a specific item on its
    page. Scroll down and click on "Post a new topic".
    Posts(12322) | Reviews | Tip post

• micked Friday, November 09, 2018 2:31 PM Reply

Ok,. tnx for the info! 

/Mikael

Posts(4) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere