Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Order stuck in Order is being prepared for Shipmen

• Nev_oet Friday, November 09, 2018 12:15 PM Reply

Hi, since the day I've the purchase (31 of october) my order is stuck with the message "Order is being prepared for Shipment.".

My order number is 181030001019353755.

Apparently one of the items is out of stock, but I have no option for example, to replace said item. I know it should be inside "my orders" but all I can see is RMA a DOWNLOAD INVOICE.

Is there anyway I can know for certaing the time I'll have to wait for that item to be available and the, delivered? I mean, I'm more concerned about the entire order being stuck by one single item that's unavailable, and not being able to replace it with another one.

What if said item is available within 5 days -for example- and in that time, the other become unnavailable? I'll be waiting for how long? (I don't know if I'm making myself clear, english is not my native language).

Oh, and almost forgot... why is that I'm unable to create tickets? for example, for asking this exact same thing I'm asking here. Whenever I insert my order number I get this "Order number is incorrect!". Really weird.

Hope to get some answers from you guys.

Best regards!

Matt

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• Alisa-Deng @DX Staff @DX Staff Saturday, November 10, 2018 11:06 AM Reply

Hello @Nev_oet

I have reviewed the status of your order and it is currently being prepared for shipment. Your order will be dispatched within 2 days and you will receive an email notification once dispatched.

Posts(306) | Reviews | Tip post

• Nev_oet Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:28 PM Reply

Hi @Alisa-Deng, thx for the reply!

Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in General Discussions)
General Discussions

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere